The second issue of our wonderful SHINE Magazine is now available for you to read. Make sure you subscribe to make sure you don’t miss out on receiving our online magazine. https://thewomensawards.com/shine/2/ Subscribe at email@example.com Don’t forget to put ‘SHINE Mag‘ in the subject line.
Archive | Communitiy
Female Managerial Progression
I am a final year international business with management student at University of Strathclyde in Glasgow and I am looking for 1 or 2 women to answer a series of questions I have prepared regarding female managerial progression. This can either be done via telephone, Skype or I can simply email the questions and receive […]
Gender Inequality in the workplace – Questionnaire
I am carrying out a project on gender inequality in the workplace. I was wondering if you would want to partake in my primary research. My research question is: What can leaders do to challenge discrimination against women in the corporate sector in the UK? In order to conduct some primary research I have included […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 7 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 4 years, 1 month ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.