Why values-driven organisations struggle with diversity management? Rachel Gnagniko, Third Sector Diversity Management Strategy Consultant I 6 November 2019 Demographics of voluntary sector employees show a sector 67% Female, 91% White and 44% Lower managerial level. The third sector is the leader in values-driven businesses and social change matters. However, paradoxically it is still lagging behind in terms of […]
It’s great to share the post-event trailer with you from this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019. Click on the image to view. Keep checking back here on or our YouTube channel for more videos are to follow.
Happy International Women’s Day 2019. We’re celebrating women in the East Midlands and everywhere. We salute you and all of the winner of the East Midlands Women’s Awards from the past two years, along with our amazing host Rupal Rajani Nirmala Bhojani Carol Leeming Emma Leech Hallam Emma Diana Beresford Pamela Dalby Sujata Aum Barot Turi King Glynis Wright Glynis Wright & Co Karen Cureton Prof […]
Nominations for the East Midland Women’s Awards 2019 are now open. It’s free to enter. Help us celebrate the amazing contribution of women from grass roots to the corporate arena. Make a nomination today. There are two new categories for Social Care and Education. Find our more East Midlands Womens Awards
Women in the High Street Thursday March 28th 2019 Hosted in the beautiful Oak Room at The Falcon Hotel – Uppingham Market Place, Uppingham, Rutland LE15 9PY – 7pm to 9pm Achieving in Business and Civic Life Special Guests Dr Sarah Furness PhD – Lord Lieutenant of Rutland Professor Emma Parker – Leicester University Lucy […]
I am delighted to share the news a special Royal Representative. In attendance at this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) of Michael Kapur Esq OBE, Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenant of Leicestershire. In addition, we will be raising funds to support two charities: Me&De and Healing Little Hearts. There will be Raffle with some amazing prizes, […]
Login or create your account
- Update on EMWA December 11, 2019
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...