Growing a business means you must be willing to adopt new business solutions or risk losing your current momentum. Whether you work in insurance or web design, one of the latest, rising frontiers in work innovation is remote work. When implemented correctly, remote positions can increase employee efficiency and access to a wider pool of […]
Archive | Community
Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season
As your company prepares for the holidays, there is a lot to think about. The holiday season comes with joy and a lot of stress for small business owners. Here is a checklist to help you ensure you make a profit and have a productive season. Be Ready for the Rush Preparing for the holiday […]
International Women’s Day – Uppingham First
Uppingham is acknowledging the success of its female community champions to mark International Women’s Day on March 8th 2021. Patron of the national ‘Women in Management’ organisation Ron Simpson BEM said, “Both Uppingham and Rutland are very fortunate to have so many talented women in key community leadership roles. They set a fine example to […]
Pay for Family Work
Do you know how much women get paid for the millions of hours work they do for the family each year? Some people might say its family work so why should women be paid for it? A report released by Oxfam earlier this year put the spotlight on the link between global inequalities and an […]
East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure
Brand Change for EMWA
Well, it’s been a very busy start of 2020 and its only the third week. If you’ve been following the activities taking place over the past three years with the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) you will know what a tremendous amount of growth has taken place. We’ve been looking back at our stats and […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 7 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 4 years, 1 month ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.