Uppingham is acknowledging the success of its female community champions to mark International Women’s Day on March 8th 2021. Patron of the national ‘Women in Management’ organisation Ron Simpson BEM said, “Both Uppingham and Rutland are very fortunate to have so many talented women in key community leadership roles. They set a fine example to […]
Do you know how much women get paid for the millions of hours work they do for the family each year? Some people might say its family work so why should women be paid for it? A report released by Oxfam earlier this year put the spotlight on the link between global inequalities and an […]
Well, it’s been a very busy start of 2020 and its only the third week. If you’ve been following the activities taking place over the past three years with the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) you will know what a tremendous amount of growth has taken place. We’ve been looking back at our stats and […]
Why values-driven organisations struggle with diversity management? Rachel Gnagniko, Third Sector Diversity Management Strategy Consultant I 6 November 2019 Demographics of voluntary sector employees show a sector 67% Female, 91% White and 44% Lower managerial level. The third sector is the leader in values-driven businesses and social change matters. However, paradoxically it is still lagging behind in terms of […]
It’s great to share the post-event trailer with you from this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019. Click on the image to view. Keep checking back here on or our YouTube channel for more videos are to follow.
Login or create your account
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- 2020 Women’s Awards Winners October 20, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...