“Mumpreneurship” is a term that has been around for some time now. It’s generally used to refer to stay-at-home mums who are able to start and sustain their own businesses while raising children. While such a task still sounds like it’s just about impossible to plenty of people, the endless wave of success stories in […]
“Are you a mother of a young child and the breadwinner in your family? Does your husband/partner work 30 hours or less a week? If you answered yes to these questions, our study at University of Lincoln is for you. The study is looking at parents’ attitudes and the ways in which families organise work […]
As a working professional, you’ll see yourself travelling to your office or various offices of a day. It’s shocking to find that crime rates during the daytime are on the rise, and criminals are getting bolder by the minute. We now live in an era where we don’t even feel safe walking the streets, let […]
Acknowledging government and public concern about the need to engage local communities in the forthcoming elections for Police and Crime Commissioners, CMI East Midlands, in partnership with Neighbourhood Watch and the Rutland Voluntary Sector Consortium, is sponsoring two public hustings for candidates seeking to be elected as Police and Crime Commissioner for Leicestershire and Rutland. […]
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...