The second issue of our wonderful SHINE Magazine is now available for you to read. Make sure you subscribe to make sure you don’t miss out on receiving our online magazine. https://thewomensawards.com/shine/2/ Subscribe at firstname.lastname@example.org Don’t forget to put ‘SHINE Mag‘ in the subject line.
Archive | EMWA
International Women’s Day – Uppingham First
Uppingham is acknowledging the success of its female community champions to mark International Women’s Day on March 8th 2021. Patron of the national ‘Women in Management’ organisation Ron Simpson BEM said, “Both Uppingham and Rutland are very fortunate to have so many talented women in key community leadership roles. They set a fine example to […]
2020 Women’s Awards Winners
We are so proud of our Winners as we know you are as well. Here is another opportunity to get their winning responses. You can click on the image to make it bigger and you also click on each image of our Winners, within the document, to hear what they had to say on the […]
East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure
Brand Change for EMWA
Well, it’s been a very busy start of 2020 and its only the third week. If you’ve been following the activities taking place over the past three years with the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) you will know what a tremendous amount of growth has taken place. We’ve been looking back at our stats and […]
2020 Nominations Are Now Open
Nomination for the East Midlands Women’s Awards are now open. Find out why it’s important that you get your nominations in early and hear how we’re branching further out into the wider Midlands.
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 7 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 4 years, 1 month ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.