Well, it’s been a very busy start of 2020 and its only the third week. If you’ve been following the activities taking place over the past three years with the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) you will know what a tremendous amount of growth has taken place. We’ve been looking back at our stats and […]
Nomination for the East Midlands Women’s Awards are now open. Find out why it’s important that you get your nominations in early and hear how we’re branching further out into the wider Midlands.
Claire Twells shares her initial response after finding out that she was chosen as Outstanding Female Executive 2019. Claire went on to win the overall Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2019.
It’s great to share the post-event trailer with you from this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019. Click on the image to view. Keep checking back here on or our YouTube channel for more videos are to follow.
On Friday 11th October, women from the East Midlands were celebrated at the East Midlands Women’s Awards. The prestigious East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA), which is now in its third year, was held at Nottingham’s stunning Colwick Hall and hosted by BBC Radio Leicester presenters Rupal Rajani and Dave Andrews, with special guest the Lord […]
You’re invited to join us for our last EMWA networking event, before our annual gala dinner and awards presentation. We’re bringing together many of the previous EMWA Winners (the EMWA Alumni) on Friday 6th September 2019 at the Queen Victoria Arts Club, 41 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1RE. Join us from 12:30 to 2:30pm for […]
Login or create your account
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- 2020 Nominations Are Now Open January 6, 2020
- Ghana setting the example December 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...