You’re invited to join us for our last EMWA networking event, before our annual gala dinner and awards presentation. We’re bringing together many of the previous EMWA Winners (the EMWA Alumni) on Friday 6th September 2019 at the Queen Victoria Arts Club, 41 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1RE. Join us from 12:30 to 2:30pm for […]
After listening to the EMWA Founder when she attended an EMWA Information and Networking event, Sue Gardners says she had a change of mind about entering awards. What are your thoughts about entering the East Midlands Women’s Awards? Maybe you know someone who deserved to receive recognition for their contribution to society or business. These […]
Eva Dalgety came along to an EMWA Information & Networking event on the invitation from a friend. She didn’t know anything about the Awards but she left the event inspired. Eva offers some advice to other women about entering these awards. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: It’s free […]
Sue Grogan, Director of Joined Up Working recently joined us at an EMWA Information & Networking event. Sue says “its women should step up the mark as women in business and make ourselves heard.” And EMWA is one way to do just. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: […]
Jill Mattley, Director of Essentially Floral, went along to one of the EMWA Information & Networking events held in Nottingham recently. She shares her thoughts on the event and what she learnt about the Awards. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: It’s free to easy and free nominate. There […]
Login or create your account
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...