East Midlands Women’s Awards Founder Sandra Pollock was part of a small select group of women in business who met with the Labour Party Leader Jeremy Corbyn to discuss issues around business development as it affects women on International Women’s Day 2018 in the town of Alfreton, Derbyshire. Source: BBC East Midlands Today
On behalf of Equation we would like to thank you for your very kind donation of £200 raised from the EMWA 2017 event. We would also like to extend our thanks to all those who donated, helping to raise such a fantastic amount, we hope the event was a success. Your contribution means that we can continue working […]
We are using our fabulous photos to continue to raise funds for this years two charities Healing Little Hearts and Equations. For a donation of £5.00 per photo which will go directly our charites you will receive a high-resolution photograph of your choice from you evening. Choose your photo and contact us for further details. […]
AWARD SUCCESS AS REGION’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN CELEBRATED The prestigious inaugural East Midlands Women’s Awards took place at a glamourous celebration on Friday 10th October 2017 at the Falcon Hotel in the Host Town of Uppingham in Rutland highlighting and rewarding some of the region’s most influential Women. The Awards – the first of its […]
Just a few photos from the wonderful EMWA Awards evening in case you missed it. More information on Winners and Runners-up to follow shortly. Congratulations to all. In the meantime, enjoy the show
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...