Have you read the latest report on Diversity and Discrimination in the Charitable Sector? If you’ve not read it as yet here is your chance. The report comes from Charity Jobs and makes some very interesting. Discrimination is a serious issue for those people experiencing it directly. However, the results from these surveys also suggest that it […]
Women in Top Leadership Positions Females in Top Leadership Positions Around the World The topic of gender equality in leadership roles such as C-suite positions (CEO, CFO, COO etc.) and board-level involvement is important, and many efforts have been made to progress in this area. Here at Market Inspector, we created a map showcasing the percentage of […]
It easy to nominate. How do I nominate? It’s easy to nominate yourself or someone else. Go to the web page www.emwawards.co.uk Scroll down to see the tabs. You will see a tab for nominations. Choose the category you wish to nominate someone for. Complete the form and Click submit. Note: Be sure to clearly […]
Login or create your account
- Get Your EMWA Gala Awards Tickets May 23, 2018
- DATA PRIVACY NOTICE May 23, 2018
- FAMILY FUN DAY & MODEST FASHION SHOW April 23, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]