Information Governance Manager, Sharleen Mitchell-Matheson, used one of her days off work to attend an East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) Information and Networking events in Nottingham. Sharleen says she when away inspired. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: It’s free to easy and free nominate. There are 14 categories […]
Have you read the latest report on Diversity and Discrimination in the Charitable Sector? If you’ve not read it as yet here is your chance. The report comes from Charity Jobs and makes some very interesting. Discrimination is a serious issue for those people experiencing it directly. However, the results from these surveys also suggest that it […]
Women in Top Leadership Positions Females in Top Leadership Positions Around the World The topic of gender equality in leadership roles such as C-suite positions (CEO, CFO, COO etc.) and board-level involvement is important, and many efforts have been made to progress in this area. Here at Market Inspector, we created a map showcasing the percentage of […]
It easy to nominate. How do I nominate? It’s easy to nominate yourself or someone else. Go to the web page www.emwawards.co.uk Scroll down to see the tabs. You will see a tab for nominations. Choose the category you wish to nominate someone for. Complete the form and Click submit. Note: Be sure to clearly […]
Login or create your account
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...