After listening to the EMWA Founder when she attended an EMWA Information and Networking event, Sue Gardners says she had a change of mind about entering awards. What are your thoughts about entering the East Midlands Women’s Awards? Maybe you know someone who deserved to receive recognition for their contribution to society or business. These […]
Eva Dalgety came along to an EMWA Information & Networking event on the invitation from a friend. She didn’t know anything about the Awards but she left the event inspired. Eva offers some advice to other women about entering these awards. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: It’s free […]
Sue Grogan, Director of Joined Up Working recently joined us at an EMWA Information & Networking event. Sue says “its women should step up the mark as women in business and make ourselves heard.” And EMWA is one way to do just. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: […]
The East Midlands Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2017 was Glynis Wright. Two years later her company is the Headline Sponsor of the EMWA 2019. Glynis Wright took some time out to speak with EMWA Founder Sandra Pollock about her experience of the Awards and why she decided to sponsor them this year. To […]
Have you read the latest report on Diversity and Discrimination in the Charitable Sector? If you’ve not read it as yet here is your chance. The report comes from Charity Jobs and makes some very interesting. Discrimination is a serious issue for those people experiencing it directly. However, the results from these surveys also suggest that it […]
Login or create your account
- Press Release: EMWA 2019 Winners & Finalists October 16, 2019
- Inspirational Women EMWA Networking August 22, 2019
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...