The East Midlands Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2017 was Glynis Wright. Two years later her company is the Headline Sponsor of the EMWA 2019. Glynis Wright took some time out to speak with EMWA Founder Sandra Pollock about her experience of the Awards and why she decided to sponsor them this year. To […]
Have you read the latest report on Diversity and Discrimination in the Charitable Sector? If you’ve not read it as yet here is your chance. The report comes from Charity Jobs and makes some very interesting. Discrimination is a serious issue for those people experiencing it directly. However, the results from these surveys also suggest that it […]
The East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) celebrates the contribution of women across Leicestershire, Rutland, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, and Lincolnshire. The purpose of the awards is to raise the awareness, recognise and reward the hard work and impact of women in society from all cultures, communities, and sectors. Headline Sponsor 2019 EMWA Founder, Sandra Pollock said […]
Here in the UK, we may well be facing Brexit, but the work for equality between the genders in the workplace still goes on in Europe as they make changes to improve work-life balance for both parents. Here is the latest European Commission Press Release Delivering on the European Pillar of Social Rights – Commission adopts […]
A recent article by the Fast Company based on data provide by LinkedIn (yes, you’ve noticed that the Fast Company is my latest place for interesting articles) discussing the fact that their data shows that women between certain age groups change jobs more frequently than men do. I found this quite interesting as my husband […]
Login or create your account
- Why We’ve Decided to be EMWA Headline Sponsor 2019 March 22, 2019
- Happy International Women’s Day March 8, 2019
- 72% of Women in Dream Jobs March 7, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...