Have you read the latest report on Diversity and Discrimination in the Charitable Sector? If you’ve not read it as yet here is your chance. The report comes from Charity Jobs and makes some very interesting. Discrimination is a serious issue for those people experiencing it directly. However, the results from these surveys also suggest that it […]
We are pleased to announce the launch of a great new awards event to raise the profile of our East Midlands heroines. Now those amongst you who attend local business events on a regular basis might ask ‘What sector can we possibly have left to recognise?’ A fair point since it does sometimes feel that […]
Here in the UK, we may well be facing Brexit, but the work for equality between the genders in the workplace still goes on in Europe as they make changes to improve work-life balance for both parents. Here is the latest European Commission Press Release Delivering on the European Pillar of Social Rights – Commission adopts […]
A recent article by the Fast Company based on data provide by LinkedIn (yes, you’ve noticed that the Fast Company is my latest place for interesting articles) discussing the fact that their data shows that women between certain age groups change jobs more frequently than men do. I found this quite interesting as my husband […]
The International Women in Leadership (iWiL) is a project that I have been working on since 2013 as a result of the increasing interest we have had from women and men all over the world. The team has decided to launch the iWiL project here inside Women In Management UK . Our intentions are […]
Login or create your account
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Awards Cerebrates Inspirational Women of the East Midlands October 7, 2018
- Special Royal Representative at EMWA September 6, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Just a little reminder of a couple things:
1. You can apply to write articles for the site or post your thoughts, findings on the site, as long and it’s not spam, abusive or offensive in any way.
2. Any articles that are found to be offensive will be removed and frequent of offenders banned. I’m we will not be called upon to do…[Read more]