With the changes to Data Protection and Data Privacy coming into force at the end of May 2018, we wish to draw to your attention the General Data Protection Regulations – GDPR). Many of the requirements brought in by GDPR already exist and in place in most businesses, the changes make it more clear to users […]
We were very pleased to have the Big Shop officially opened by High Sheriff Andrew Brown and supported by Town Mayor David Ainslie, along with Women In the High Street (WITHS) lead for Sandra Pollock. The initiative was well received by traders and those who visited Uppingham on the day. From the point of view of WITHS we […]
Following our second Uppingham Business Womens’ event, at which we heard from three female busines owners Caroline Wardle, Stacey Orr and Samantha Houghton, we are pleased to share with you a short picture slideshow from that evening. Caroline Wardle who started her career in the armed forces shared her journey and how from her role as an Air […]
“Are you a mother of a young child and the breadwinner in your family? Does your husband/partner work 30 hours or less a week? If you answered yes to these questions, our study at University of Lincoln is for you. The study is looking at parents’ attitudes and the ways in which families organise work […]
Strategy Master Classes are small invite only sessions, for individuals who are serious about making changes in their career and/or businesses. As a serious business owner, director or leader it is sometimes difficult to find opportunities to share problems or issues with your peers, gain their insights, seek inspiration and further hone your skills in a […]
Login or create your account
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Giving Women Recognition April 15, 2019
- Step Up To The Mark With EMWA April 11, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...