Christmas wishes to all of our members and friends at this special time of year. Probably the only time of year when even adults are allowed to behave live children, so I’m looking forward to letting my hair down, singing carols, eating too much and sleeping through some good movies. Most of all spending time with […]
Introduction Understanding the non-verbal messages exchanged between you and your prospective client can provide you with powerful insight, tools and techniques to improve your negotiating skills, higher confidence and achieve greater success. Who is this for? Anyone wishing to improve their negotiation competence to achieve greater effectiveness in winning business and gain greater confidence in […]
This year has been quite a busy time for WiM National and an invitation to attend and speak at the Malta Institute of Management’s Women In Management Conference last week (10th May 2012), was another of the exiting event. As National Chair it is always a pleasure when I am asked to speak on behalf […]
Hi all – and thank you Sandra for inviting me to this network! A short introduction of myself to start with: I have been working in the ICT-industry for more than 25 years in several own companies and also as partner and hired Managing Director / CEO. At the same time I have been involved […]
To celebrate International Womens Day 2012 To celebrate International Women’s Day 2012, Karen Beckwith organised Let’s talk business, which was co-hosted with University Centre Peterborough and Facilitated by Sandy Eaton. It was a really good event, with lots of opportunity for networking and making good contacts. There were around 45 people in attendance. This […]
These are some pictures taken at the WiM Leicester event on Personal Safey. The speaker and trainer for the evening was Matthew Watson of Optimum Performance. As you will see it was a really interactive, fun and informative session. Its been a while getting this up, but I hope you enjoy it the pictures. WiM […]
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...