With the changes to Data Protection and Data Privacy coming into force at the end of May 2018, we wish to draw to your attention the General Data Protection Regulations – GDPR). Many of the requirements brought in by GDPR already exist and in place in most businesses, the changes make it more clear to users […]
I am a final year International Business Management student at Leeds University Business School and I am currently conducting research for my dissertation project. My project is about gender and leadership and I am conducting My project is about gender and leadership and I am conducting 30 minute interviews (over the phone or in person) […]
We are working away in the background preparing a whole new range of events which we know you will benefit from. So do check out our events page over the coming weeks and months as this page will be updated regularly. https://womeninmanagement.info/events/
The International Women in Leadership (iWiL) is a project that I have been working on since 2013 as a result of the increasing interest we have had from women and men all over the world. The team has decided to launch the iWiL project here inside Women In Management UK . Our intentions are […]
We are pleased to be able to announce that the next Horizon Mentoring® programme cohort introduction session will take place on 30th May in Leicester. We are just putting the finishing touching together for our long awaited next introductory session. If you’ve signed up to take part in our Horizon Mentoring® programme, you should have received […]
Login or create your account
- Inspirational Women EMWA Networking August 22, 2019
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...