With the changes to Data Protection and Data Privacy coming into force at the end of May 2018, we wish to draw to your attention the General Data Protection Regulations – GDPR). Many of the requirements brought in by GDPR already exist and in place in most businesses, the changes make it more clear to users […]
A recent article by the Fast Company based on data provide by LinkedIn (yes, you’ve noticed that the Fast Company is my latest place for interesting articles) discussing the fact that their data shows that women between certain age groups change jobs more frequently than men do. I found this quite interesting as my husband […]
I was pleased and at the same time amazed to see this article pop up in my LinkedIn feed because the topic is one that has been discussed in one of my female groups several times over the past few years. Being a group of gifted and successful women we’ve seen this happen too many times. […]
I know, it’s nearing the end of the year and we’ve habitually began thinking about what we are going to do to improve things during the coming year. Anyone who follows me knows that this is something that I do, not only as a habit, but because it gets me focused to step up several […]
Strategy Master Classes are small invite only sessions, for individuals who are serious about making changes in their career and/or businesses. As a serious business owner, director or leader it is sometimes difficult to find opportunities to share problems or issues with your peers, gain their insights, seek inspiration and further hone your skills in a […]
Introduction Network with confidence and you’ll find just how powerful the results are and how much fun it can be! Networking helps you create more connections, raise your visibility, increase your self-confidence and results. In the longer term, it will result in more business and social contacts. So if networking is part of your marketing […]
Login or create your account
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- A Taste of EMWA 2019 November 2, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...