Introduction Understanding the non-verbal messages exchanged between you and your prospective client can provide you with powerful insight, tools and techniques to improve your negotiating skills, higher confidence and achieve greater success. Who is this for? Anyone wishing to improve their negotiation competence to achieve greater effectiveness in winning business and gain greater confidence in […]
Would you like to be more confident about what you do? Wish you could speak up more at work? Wish you could say ‘no’ more often and without feeling guilty? Do you want to be able to assertive more control over your life and situations? The level of confidence you have will affect the way […]
The WiM London Women on Boards Event took place on 27 June 2012 at the City Business Library. Our speaker for the evening was Dr Shaheena Janjhua-Jivraj, who was joined by Boardwalk Co-Founder Lady Kitty Chisholm. The evening provided an opportunity for the team at WiM London and our delegates to facilitate the exchange of […]
Success comes from a combination of ability, ambition and the good fortune to be sponsored by people who love to nurture new talent. How have people in your past contributed to your success? How do you pay it forward at each stage of your professional progression?
Like most people I am one of those that makes plans at the start of each New Year. I’d not say that I was into new year resolutions, but I like very much to reflect on the successes and failures in relation to my business, so that I can push myself on to achieving more. […]
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...