The East Midlands Women’s Awards celebrating the most outstanding women in the Region is only a few weeks away. The gala awards presentation and dinner takes place on Friday 28th September 2018, at the prestigious St Martins House Conference Centre in the City, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester. Leicester has been chosen this year as the […]
Founder of the East Midlands Women’s Awards, Sandra Pollock recently joined Rachel Hargrave of the Awards People on ‘the sofa of success’ for a chat about the Awards. She also spoke about what her own experience of winning awards meant for her, and her business, and why women should enter awards. For more information on […]
Nominations for the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) were open in May and the calibre of nominees continues to astound us. Building on last year’s success, we are inspired to continue our focus on putting the spotlight on the wonderful contribution women make in our region. The Employment rate for women across the East Midlands […]
We are proud to present the Judges for this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA). Our judges are experienced and successful in their fields, and bring their vast knowledge to EMWA, ensuring that the high standard and quality of decision making we achieved last year is maintained. We proudly present: Kevin Urquhart Kevin Urquhart is Managing […]
East Midlands Women’s Awards 2018
It’s time to get your nominations in for the East Midlands Women’s Awards 2018. Nominate yourself, ask someone else to nomination you or nominate an awesome woman who deserves to be recognised. There is also a category for those men who work hard to support women. Don’t put it off, you may forget and then […]
Login or create your account
- Statues of Famous Women August 18, 2018
- Awards for East Midlands Most Inspiring Women August 10, 2018
- EMWA & The Awards People July 19, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]