There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
To celebrate International Womens Day 2012 To celebrate International Women’s Day 2012, Karen Beckwith organised Let’s talk business, which was co-hosted with University Centre Peterborough and Facilitated by Sandy Eaton. It was a really good event, with lots of opportunity for networking and making good contacts. There were around 45 people in attendance. This […]
These are some pictures taken at the WiM Leicester event on Personal Safey. The speaker and trainer for the evening was Matthew Watson of Optimum Performance. As you will see it was a really interactive, fun and informative session. Its been a while getting this up, but I hope you enjoy it the pictures. WiM […]
Although there has been progress made over the past decade which as seen an increase in the numbers of women moving further up the corporate ladder to boardroom positions, many would agree that there is still more to be done. Recent reports continue to outline the inequality in gender pay and board room positions. Even […]
Things are getting busier here in the East Midlands and we have a few events coming up over the next couple months. We are looking for people to do some short right ups on the events they attend. So if you’d like to come along and then put pen to paper to briefly feedback on […]
Each time I clean our bathroom, in particular under the basin itself, I am reminded of an interesting conversation I had with one of my Business clients by the name of Keith. I can’t remember exactly what point we were discussing at the time, but it was around the different prospective that women bring to […]
Login or create your account
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- 2020 Nominations Are Now Open January 6, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...