Our newest network group is soon to be launched, find our more here Looking forward to seeing you there!
If you’re on our mailing list, this will not be news to you, because you have already read about this over the past few weeks. However, for anyone whose has not signed up to receive our updates you will not want to miss out on this opportunity if you work or reside in the Leicestershire […]
Places are limited so don’t delay Find more information on this event through this link https://womeninmanagement.info/events/women-in-the-high-street/
The Female Influence on Market Town High Streets Thursday September 11th 2014 – The Falcon Hotel, Uppingham, Rutland LE15 9PY The market town of Uppingham is thriving and was recently invited to Round Table discussions at 10 Downing Street to discuss the town’s achievements and next steps. Its town centre has seen considerable recent private […]
Women in Management in partnership with the University of Lincolnshire and Institute of Directors (Lincolnshire) are pleased to invite you to the first Ambitious Women in Lincolnshire event. Date: Tuesday 2 July 2013, 17:30 – 20:30 This exciting evening will combine inspirational speakers with the opportunity to network […]
This is not another article about being fair and equitable to women. Personally I don’t believe in equality as an aspiration. I do believe that businesses are there for one reason; to make a profit. And I do believe many businesses are missing a golden opportunity to do this. When it comes to business ethics, […]
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...