Conference Aims: 1. To share European best practice in the assessment of management skills using a 360 degree methodology called Perspectives 360. 2. To share best practice in the development and support of High Growth Coaching. 3. To engage stakeholders in using and benefiting from the lessons derived from the two projects: Perspectives 360 and […]
This year has been quite a busy time for WiM National and an invitation to attend and speak at the Malta Institute of Management’s Women In Management Conference last week (10th May 2012), was another of the exiting event. As National Chair it is always a pleasure when I am asked to speak on behalf […]
Take a look at some of the pictures take at our events across England, Scotland and Wales. You may even find pictures from events even further a field where WiM is represented. I hope you will be encourage to come along to our events and to join in the growing range of things we […]
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
To celebrate International Womens Day 2012 To celebrate International Women’s Day 2012, Karen Beckwith organised Let’s talk business, which was co-hosted with University Centre Peterborough and Facilitated by Sandy Eaton. It was a really good event, with lots of opportunity for networking and making good contacts. There were around 45 people in attendance. This […]
These are some pictures taken at the WiM Leicester event on Personal Safey. The speaker and trainer for the evening was Matthew Watson of Optimum Performance. As you will see it was a really interactive, fun and informative session. Its been a while getting this up, but I hope you enjoy it the pictures. WiM […]
Login or create your account
- Giving Women Recognition April 15, 2019
- Step Up To The Mark With EMWA April 11, 2019
- Getting To The Heart of EMWA April 8, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]