The WiM London Women on Boards Event took place on 27 June 2012 at the City Business Library. Our speaker for the evening was Dr Shaheena Janjhua-Jivraj, who was joined by Boardwalk Co-Founder Lady Kitty Chisholm. The evening provided an opportunity for the team at WiM London and our delegates to facilitate the exchange of […]
Success comes from a combination of ability, ambition and the good fortune to be sponsored by people who love to nurture new talent. How have people in your past contributed to your success? How do you pay it forward at each stage of your professional progression?
This year has been quite a busy time for WiM National and an invitation to attend and speak at the Malta Institute of Management’s Women In Management Conference last week (10th May 2012), was another of the exiting event. As National Chair it is always a pleasure when I am asked to speak on behalf […]
Take a look at some of the pictures take at our events across England, Scotland and Wales. You may even find pictures from events even further a field where WiM is represented. I hope you will be encourage to come along to our events and to join in the growing range of things we […]
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
To celebrate International Womens Day 2012 To celebrate International Women’s Day 2012, Karen Beckwith organised Let’s talk business, which was co-hosted with University Centre Peterborough and Facilitated by Sandy Eaton. It was a really good event, with lots of opportunity for networking and making good contacts. There were around 45 people in attendance. This […]
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...