I am a final year international business with management student at University of Strathclyde in Glasgow and I am looking for 1 or 2 women to answer a series of questions I have prepared regarding female managerial progression. This can either be done via telephone, Skype or I can simply email the questions and receive […]
This year has been quite a busy time for WiM National and an invitation to attend and speak at the Malta Institute of Management’s Women In Management Conference last week (10th May 2012), was another of the exiting event. As National Chair it is always a pleasure when I am asked to speak on behalf […]
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Although there has been progress made over the past decade which as seen an increase in the numbers of women moving further up the corporate ladder to boardroom positions, many would agree that there is still more to be done. Recent reports continue to outline the inequality in gender pay and board room positions. Even […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...