I am a final year international business with management student at University of Strathclyde in Glasgow and I am looking for 1 or 2 women to answer a series of questions I have prepared regarding female managerial progression. This can either be done via telephone, Skype or I can simply email the questions and receive […]
Archive | Scotland
Visit to Malta – National Chair
This year has been quite a busy time for WiM National and an invitation to attend and speak at the Malta Institute of Management’s Women In Management Conference last week (10th May 2012), was another of the exiting event. As National Chair it is always a pleasure when I am asked to speak on behalf […]
Protected: Horizon Mentoring Programme online resources
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Why Join WiM?
Although there has been progress made over the past decade which as seen an increase in the numbers of women moving further up the corporate ladder to boardroom positions, many would agree that there is still more to be done. Recent reports continue to outline the inequality in gender pay and board room positions. Even […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 4 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 3 years, 11 months ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.