WINNER of the East Midlands Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2018 is Professor Rachel Thomson Professor Thomson is an international researcher and Professor of Materials Engineering at Loughborough University. Professor Thomson has recently become the first female Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. http://www.lboro.ac.uk/news-events/news/2018/september/rachel-thomson-elected-fellow-of-raeng/https://www.raeng.org.uk/news/news-releases/2018/september/50-engineering-leaders-become-fellows-of-the-royal Professor Thomson also won the Outstanding Women in STEM Award 2018. […]
Over the next one and half years I will be joining other Commissioners to answer this question. My role will involve travelling across the UK and asking questions and exploring how stakeholders such as tenants, the government, local authorities, private companies and not for profit organisations can work together to develop something bigger and better than […]
Have you read the latest report on Diversity and Discrimination in the Charitable Sector? If you’ve not read it as yet here is your chance. The report comes from Charity Jobs and makes some very interesting. Discrimination is a serious issue for those people experiencing it directly. However, the results from these surveys also suggest that it […]
I am a final year international business with management student at University of Strathclyde in Glasgow and I am looking for 1 or 2 women to answer a series of questions I have prepared regarding female managerial progression. This can either be done via telephone, Skype or I can simply email the questions and receive […]
Law has historically been a very male dominated profession but 2016’s Law Society Report reveals that for the first time ever, there are more women on the Solicitor’s Roll than men. Our infographic takes data from the past five years of Law Society reports to create a visual representation of the continued success of women […]
Every now and again we receive requests from students to support them in their university studies. We try our best to help by posting their request here and sharing it through our media channels. Please read the request below and help if you can. Thank you. Subject: Dissertation Survey Questionnaire on personality traits of managers and their management […]
Login or create your account
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Awards Cerebrates Inspirational Women of the East Midlands October 7, 2018
- Special Royal Representative at EMWA September 6, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...