This year has been quite a busy time for WiM National and an invitation to attend and speak at the Malta Institute of Management’s Women In Management Conference last week (10th May 2012), was another of the exiting event. As National Chair it is always a pleasure when I am asked to speak on behalf […]
Like most people I am one of those that makes plans at the start of each New Year. I’d not say that I was into new year resolutions, but I like very much to reflect on the successes and failures in relation to my business, so that I can push myself on to achieving more. […]
Although there has been progress made over the past decade which as seen an increase in the numbers of women moving further up the corporate ladder to boardroom positions, many would agree that there is still more to be done. Recent reports continue to outline the inequality in gender pay and board room positions. Even […]
Login or create your account
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...