The East Midlands Women’s Awards are open to all women across the East Midlands Region which covers the counties of Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, and Rutland. Entries are sought from, or on behalf of, women who have made an outstanding impact in their field of expertise, in relation to the categories listed.
Join us in recognising, celebrating and raising the profile of truly worthy women in the East Midlands.
- Nominations open on Thursday 1st March 2018
- Nominations close on Wednesday 15th August 2018
- Judging will take place on the week commencing 2nd September 2018
- Winners will be announced during the Awards Ceremony which will take place on Friday 28th September 2018. Venue: St Martins House Conference Centre, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester, LE1 5PZ
Please note the following rules when making your nominations:
- Individuals may be nominated by someone else or may nominate themselves.
- All entries will be treated confidentially.
- Nominations for each nominee is limited to a maximum of two categories only. Separate supporting information must be provided for each nomination.
- If you wish to be considered for, or to nominate an individual for, more than one category then please submit one nomination per category.
- Nominees must live and work within the counties of Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire or Rutland and have done so for the past 12 months.
- Nominees must consent to press and media coverage and promotion for the East Midlands Women’s Awards, used in sponsorship/promotional materials by the organising organisation and sponsors.
- Nominees must not have any pending or on-going legal proceedings that will bring the East Midlands Women’s Awards into disrepute.
- Nominees must be available to attend the gala awards ceremony on Friday 28th September 2018.
- Unfortunately, entries cannot be returned so please keep a copy of your nomination for your own records.
- Entries can be made using the online entry form or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please use one entry form per nomination entry.
- Strict compliance with word count must be maintained in the nomination form.
- All nominees must be aged 18 or over on the date of their nomination.
- All nominees must be female (with exception of the Inspirational Male Supporting Women Leaders category, in which case the nominee must be male).
- The East Midlands Women's Awards welcome nominations from members of the LGBT communities.
- Winners will be announced at the gala dinner which will take place on Friday 28th September 2018 at St Martins House Conference Centre, 7 Peacock Lane, Leicester, LE1 5PZ at 07:30 pm.