We regularly receive requests from individuals who would like to be speakers at WiM events. Some of whom may be new to us and others we may have hear speak before.
I’m considering starting a page where information on the prospective speakers are listed and where feedback can be given from those who have experienced their speaking presentations.
What do you think about this?
It would not be a recommendation from WiMUK in any way, but may provide some resource for those groups looking for speakers.
I’d be interested in your opinion on this? Let me now what you think.
Login or create your account
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Awards Cerebrates Inspirational Women of the East Midlands October 7, 2018
- Special Royal Representative at EMWA September 6, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please look out for my top tips that I’ll be sharing with you here on this site soon.