Hi WiMUK! I’m delighted to join you.
Thanks for connecting with me here too:-) I’m keen to strengthen my network of professional women (and men) with a passion for management and leadership. I’m keen to learn how things work in WiMUK land and ready to jump in and get involved. So I’m really looking forward to getting to know you better and exploring possibility for meaningful connection
I am an Author, Speaker Certified Performance and & Executive Coach. Master Practitioner and Business Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Also a very well seasoned Registered Midwife, or as I like to say, ” Birthing Expert” So, I am an instinctive, intuitive supporter and leader of Women.
Now I love to bring my training,expertise and experience as a midwife to my work with professional women. There are very obvious parallels between a midlife woman longing to have another baby and a midlife professional managerial woman longing for “MORE” at work and in life.
Let me know how I can be of service here and please stay in touch:-)
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...