o Hello All and thanks for letting me become part of WiM. I work for Lancashire Constabulary and have done so for 26 years in a variety of different posts and areas of business. I have been involved in roads policing, crime, leadership development and the setting up and implementing of an environmental scanning function for the constabulary.
I am a Charter Manager and a member of CMI after completing my level 7 certificate in Leadership, Coaching and Mentoring, which I now use to mentor and coach staff within the Constabulary. In my spare time I am an avid runner (if a little slow) and a UKA Running Leader and I am in the process of qualifying as a UKA Running Coach. I lead two mixed ability running groups one of which can have up to 70 members attending which has its own leadership challenges!. I have run all over the place including the Olympic Stadium, New York and Paris in Marathons, half marathons and smaller events raising money for a variety of different charities. I also work part time in a Running Shop to enhance and improve my knowledge of the sport but also to gain private sector business perspective which I think is important to maintain a balance of knowledge between the public and private sector
Welcome to WiM. It’s great to learn a little about you and what work you do. I also completed my Chartered Manager some time ago and found it a very rewarding.
I have always wanted to do a half marathon, but have never quite got around to too. You are an inspiration. I must try go get doing it into my schedule.
Do keep us updated on your interests.
I look forward to hearing more.
Login or create your account
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Awards Cerebrates Inspirational Women of the East Midlands October 7, 2018
- Special Royal Representative at EMWA September 6, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please look out for my top tips that I’ll be sharing with you here on this site soon.