Nomination for the East Midlands Women’s Awards are now open. Find out why it’s important that you get your nominations in early and hear how we’re branching further out into the wider Midlands.
It’s good to think that world over things are changing for women, particularly in parts areas we’ve been given to expect that this is not possible. Ghana is setting the trend, taking second globally in creating more female let businesses. Let’s make sure we’re not falling behind the curve both in encouraging the continual growth […]
Our latest updates If you haven’t yet noticed, there has been a slight change to the Awards. We say slight because the East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) has not changed, but we’re branching out to the West Midlands from 1st January 202 and to deferential between the two regions, we now have two separate nomination […]
Why values-driven organisations struggle with diversity management? Rachel Gnagniko, Third Sector Diversity Management Strategy Consultant I 6 November 2019 Demographics of voluntary sector employees show a sector 67% Female, 91% White and 44% Lower managerial level. The third sector is the leader in values-driven businesses and social change matters. However, paradoxically it is still lagging behind in terms of […]
Claire Twells shares her initial response after finding out that she was chosen as Outstanding Female Executive 2019. Claire went on to win the overall Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2019.
It’s great to share the post-event trailer with you from this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019. Click on the image to view. Keep checking back here on or our YouTube channel for more videos are to follow.
Login or create your account
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- 2020 Women’s Awards Winners October 20, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...