Welcome to our list of preferred coaches. Please choose from the list below and make contact with the individual or organisation directly. Legal Disclaimer Although we take great care to try to identify coaches who have demonstrated their ability and attain to our rigorous criteria, WiM UK takes not legal responsibility or liability for […]
Ethics In mentoring, a mentor and mentee will inevitably share information about themselves. The mentoring relationship needs to be respected with confidentiality and appropriate boundaries established. This protects both participants who need to understand how far it is acceptable to go. A Code of Ethics is attached at Annex A of the guidance notes or […]
Mentoring relationships can run into problems for a number of reasons. These include: Mentee and Mentor having different expectations of the Mentoring relationship; A lack of clarity over what is to be gained and achieved from the Mentor Relationship; A lack of commitment on either to carry out the agreed actions; A different style or approach that clashes rather […]
The WiM Horizon Mentoring scheme is looking for Mentors to work initially on a six month pilot mentoring scheme, the results and findings of which will be used to benefit the full launch of the programme. The Horizon Mentoring scheme has been developed to continue the excellent work on WiM members and volunteers in helping […]
If you have ever wanted to get some personal and specific support to help you consider how to improve your career aspirations and to develop specific plans the WiM Horizon Mentoring scheme is just what you have been looking for. If you can answer yes, to the following questions we are looking for you. Are […]
Find out about the benefits of joining Women In Management
Login or create your account
- Press Release: EAST MIDLANDS WOMENS AWARDS -NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN WITH TWO NEW CATEGORIES February 15, 2019
- Headline Sponsor 2019 February 10, 2019
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]