The Horizon Mentoring Scheme has been researched and developed by a team of WiMUK Volunteers, who make up the Horizon Coordinators Team. “My Name is Laura Edwards and I am a Marketing Executive for an organisation called AAT, an accountancy qualification and membership body. I first saw the benefits of mentoring when studying at Lancaster University in […]
Welcome to our list of preferred coaches. Please choose from the list below and make contact with the individual or organisation directly. Legal Disclaimer Although we take great care to try to identify coaches who have demonstrated their ability and attain to our rigorous criteria, WiM UK takes not legal responsibility or liability for […]
Ethics In mentoring, a mentor and mentee will inevitably share information about themselves. The mentoring relationship needs to be respected with confidentiality and appropriate boundaries established. This protects both participants who need to understand how far it is acceptable to go. A Code of Ethics is attached at Annex A of the guidance notes or […]
Mentoring relationships can run into problems for a number of reasons. These include: Mentee and Mentor having different expectations of the Mentoring relationship; A lack of clarity over what is to be gained and achieved from the Mentor Relationship; A lack of commitment on either to carry out the agreed actions; A different style or approach that clashes rather […]
The WiM Horizon Mentoring scheme is looking for Mentors to work initially on a six month pilot mentoring scheme, the results and findings of which will be used to benefit the full launch of the programme. The Horizon Mentoring scheme has been developed to continue the excellent work on WiM members and volunteers in helping […]
If you have ever wanted to get some personal and specific support to help you consider how to improve your career aspirations and to develop specific plans the WiM Horizon Mentoring scheme is just what you have been looking for. If you can answer yes, to the following questions we are looking for you. Are […]
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...