Welcome to the London Region’s area on our website. This is a specific area where all WiM London members can link up, ask questions, sharing information. Come on, get involved. Make London shine.
I love living in the East Midlands, there is always so much going on, the mix of cultures, peoples, creativity and innovation. I love the mix of all this difference. If you live in the East Midlands, in the counties of Leicestershire and Rutland, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, and Lincolnshire, please join in and share what’s happening […]
WiM UK community members include women and men from all sectors, who are interested in further developing their professional skills. We can offer Coaches and Coaching organisations an opportunity to be listed in our directory. For our members this directory may be their first place to visit when they are looking to find a suitable […]
In preparation for setting up the Horizon Mentoring Scheme the team undertook a lengthy research process to identify what best practice already existed and to learn from this. In addition we have used the already extensive experience and knowledge of our team members, who have themselves previously set up mentoring programmes within organisations and community settings. We […]
We are pleased to have a number of Patrons to our network. Ron Simpson CFCMI CFCIPD M Ed A chartered manager and company director, Ron was a previous East Midlands Regional Chair of the Chartered Management Institute and President of its Leicestershire and Rutland Branch. As proprietor of the Rutland based consultancy RMJS […]
The Horizon Mentoring Scheme has been researched and developed by a team of WiMUK Volunteers, who make up the Horizon Coordinators Team. “My Name is Laura Edwards and I am a Marketing Executive for an organisation called AAT, an accountancy qualification and membership body. I first saw the benefits of mentoring when studying at Lancaster University in […]
Login or create your account
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...