Ethics In mentoring, a mentor and mentee will inevitably share information about themselves. The mentoring relationship needs to be respected with confidentiality and appropriate boundaries established. This protects both participants who need to understand how far it is acceptable to go. A Code of Ethics is attached at Annex A of the guidance notes or […]
Address Problems in the Relationship
Mentoring relationships can run into problems for a number of reasons. These include: Mentee and Mentor having different expectations of the Mentoring relationship; A lack of clarity over what is to be gained and achieved from the Mentor Relationship; A lack of commitment on either to carry out the agreed actions; A different style or approach that clashes rather […]
Would You Make a Good Mentor?
The WiM Horizon Mentoring scheme is looking for Mentors to work initially on a six month pilot mentoring scheme, the results and findings of which will be used to benefit the full launch of the programme. The Horizon Mentoring scheme has been developed to continue the excellent work on WiM members and volunteers in helping […]
Are you eligible to become a Mentee?
If you have ever wanted to get some personal and specific support to help you consider how to improve your career aspirations and to develop specific plans the WiM Horizon Mentoring scheme is just what you have been looking for. If you can answer yes, to the following questions we are looking for you. Are […]
Ways to Join Women In Management
Find out about the benefits of joining Women In Management
Join Women In Management
Join our growing community of women who are working together, exchanging ideas and solving problems.
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 7 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 4 years, 1 month ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.