Introduction Network with confidence and you'll find just how powerful the results are and how much fun it can be! Networking helps you create more connections, raise your visibility, increase your self-confidence and results. In the longer term, it will result in more business and social contacts. So if networking is part of your marketing effort? Would you like to get more from contacts you make? This workshop is for you. This 3 hour workshop will help you with expert tips and the chance to hone your skills. Who is this workshop for:
- Those in the workplace or soon to be returning to work
- Those who want to make the most of their time and create effective and productive business contacts
- Those who want to increase their confidence when faced with new colleagues either within or outside their business
The workshop will:
- Develop your awareness of networking skills which will support you and your business to grow
- Allow you the opportunity to observe networking in practice through ‘forum theatre’
- Provide techniques and strategies for effective networking in a business setting
- Enable you to practice networking skills
- Improve your confidence and skills in successful networking
- Develop your unique elevator pitch
Benefits of this how to network workshop include:
- Helping you to develop a lifeline of support and business generation.
- Improve your business performance, products and staff skills. It can also help you develop knowledge and skills.
- Boost your reputation and gather new leads.
- Increasing your sources of information and support
Cost: £35 per person
Dates: tbc - part of our first Saturday of the month sessions
Venue: tbc All of our sessions are run in confidential, supportive environments, ideal for help you to get to grips with these issues and move on to new levels of self-confidence and personal strength.
For more information and to book a place on the workshop
UK Tel: 07855 827783
International Tel: +44 (0)7855 827783