Why values-driven organisations struggle with diversity management? Rachel Gnagniko, Third Sector Diversity Management Strategy Consultant I 6 November 2019 Demographics of voluntary sector employees show a sector 67% Female, 91% White and 44% Lower managerial level. The third sector is the leader in values-driven businesses and social change matters. However, paradoxically it is still lagging behind in terms of […]
Tag Archives | Diversity Management
Login or create your account
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
#eastmidlandswomensawards #EMWA #EMWA2018 #emwa2019 #emwaheadlinesponsor2019 #Eva Dalgety #glyniswright #glyniswrightfamilysolicitors #glyniswrightlawyers #Karen Cureton #Sue Grogan #Susan Gardner @GWFamilyLawyers business Charity coaching Derby Diversity Management East Midlands Feature featured Female Managers Finds homepage Horizon Induction Join Leicester Mentoring Networking Nottingham online business Opportunities Personal development Reports Social businesses Star Mentor Strategy The Women's Awards Third Sector Voluntary Sector WiM WiM London women Womens groups
Recent Member Activity
Viewing 1 - 3 of 10 items