Information Governance Manager, Sharleen Mitchell-Matheson, used one of her days off work to attend an East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) Information and Networking events in Nottingham. Sharleen says she when away inspired. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: It’s free to easy and free nominate. There are 14 categories […]
Tag Archives | #emwaheadlinesponsor2019
Why We’ve Decided to be EMWA Headline Sponsor 2019
By Admin Team on March 22, 2019 in East Midlands, EMWA, Management
The East Midlands Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2017 was Glynis Wright. Two years later her company is the Headline Sponsor of the EMWA 2019. Glynis Wright took some time out to speak with EMWA Founder Sandra Pollock about her experience of the Awards and why she decided to sponsor them this year. To […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
#eastmidlandswomensawards #EMWA #EMWA2018 #emwa2019 #emwaheadlinesponsor2019 #Eva Dalgety #glyniswright #glyniswrightfamilysolicitors #glyniswrightlawyers #Karen Cureton #Sue Grogan #Susan Gardner @GWFamilyLawyers business Charity coaching Derby Diversity Management East Midlands Feature featured Female Managers Finds homepage Horizon Induction Join Leicester Mentoring Networking Nottingham online business Opportunities Personal development Reports Social businesses Star Mentor Strategy The Women's Awards Third Sector Voluntary Sector WiM WiM London women Womens groups
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 4 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 3 years, 11 months ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.