Many of us will be getting involved in one way or another today the 8th March to celebration International Women’s Day. We will be sharing and hearing many very important messages from all across the world on what still needs to be done to improve the plight of millions of women on our planet. We […]
Tag Archives | Feature
Diane Eaton has been a corporate member of CMI for just over a year. She took part in the pilot Horizon Mentoring programme which held its first induction event in October 2011. Here she tells us a little about herself and how she honed her skills which are now being put to good use to mentor others. […]
Login or create your account
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- A Taste of EMWA 2019 November 2, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...