The East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) celebrates the contribution of women across Leicestershire, Rutland, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, and Lincolnshire. The purpose of the awards is to raise awareness, recognise and reward the hard work and impact of women in society from all cultures, communities, and sectors. EMWA Founder, Sandra Pollock said in a statement […]
Tag Archives | featured
International Women in Leadership (IWIL)
The International Women in Leadership (iWiL) is a project that I have been working on since 2013 as a result of the increasing interest we have had from women and men all over the world. The team has decided to launch the iWiL project here inside Women In Management UK . Our intentions are […]
Our Horizon Mentoring® Programme
At Women In Management we feel it is important to promote the sharing of information and utilize the resources readily available to all our members. With this in mind we have created the Women In Management Mentoring Scheme known as Horizon. Join Horizon as a Mentor or a Mentee
Horizons Programme Users Feedback
Hear what our Mentors and Mentees think about the Horizon Programme. On this page you will find: Video clips with feedback from our pilot programme Slideshow photo compilations If you would like to comment on your experience of the programme either by providing us with: a video clip or completing our programme evaluation form […]
Don’t Miss our Events
Women In Management events are interesting, lively, informative and contribute to your personal and professional development. Come along and see what all the talk is about. Check out our list of events taking place all across the UK.
Joining Women In Management UK
Find out about the benefits of joining Women In Management
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 7 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 4 years, 1 month ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.