The East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) celebrates the contribution of women across Leicestershire, Rutland, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Northamptonshire, and Lincolnshire. The purpose of the awards is to raise the awareness, recognise and reward the hard work and impact of women in society from all cultures, communities, and sectors. Headline Sponsor 2019 EMWA Founder, Sandra Pollock said […]
Tag Archives | featured
The International Women in Leadership (iWiL) is a project that I have been working on since 2013 as a result of the increasing interest we have had from women and men all over the world. The team has decided to launch the iWiL project here inside Women In Management UK . Our intentions are […]
At Women In Management we feel it is important to promote the sharing of information and utilize the resources readily available to all our members. With this in mind we have created the Women In Management Mentoring Scheme known as Horizon. Join Horizon as a Mentor or a Mentee
Hear what our Mentors and Mentees think about the Horizon Programme. On this page you will find: Video clips with feedback from our pilot programme Slideshow photo compilations If you would like to comment on your experience of the programme either by providing us with: a video clip or completing our programme evaluation form […]
Women In Management events are interesting, lively, informative and contribute to your personal and professional development. Come along and see what all the talk is about. Check out our list of events taking place all across the UK.
Find out about the benefits of joining Women In Management
Login or create your account
- Press Release: EMWA 2019 Winners & Finalists October 16, 2019
- Inspirational Women EMWA Networking August 22, 2019
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...