WINNER of the East Midlands Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2018 is Professor Rachel Thomson Professor Thomson is an international researcher and Professor of Materials Engineering at Loughborough University. Professor Thomson has recently become the first female Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. http://www.lboro.ac.uk/news-events/news/2018/september/rachel-thomson-elected-fellow-of-raeng/https://www.raeng.org.uk/news/news-releases/2018/september/50-engineering-leaders-become-fellows-of-the-royal Professor Thomson also won the Outstanding Women in STEM Award 2018. […]
Tag Archives | Female Managers
I am a final year International Business Management student at Leeds University Business School and I am currently conducting research for my dissertation project. My project is about gender and leadership and I am conducting My project is about gender and leadership and I am conducting 30 minute interviews (over the phone or in person) […]
Hear what our Mentors and Mentees think about the Horizon Programme. On this page you will find: Video clips with feedback from our pilot programme Slideshow photo compilations If you would like to comment on your experience of the programme either by providing us with: a video clip or completing our programme evaluation form […]
Login or create your account
- Pay for Family Work March 11, 2020
- East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019 Brochure January 28, 2020
- Brand Change for EMWA January 13, 2020
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...