After listening to the EMWA Founder when she attended an EMWA Information and Networking event, Sue Gardners says she had a change of mind about entering awards. What are your thoughts about entering the East Midlands Women’s Awards? Maybe you know someone who deserved to receive recognition for their contribution to society or business. These […]
Tag Archives | #glyniswrightlawyers
Eva Dalgety came along to an EMWA Information & Networking event on the invitation from a friend. She didn’t know anything about the Awards but she left the event inspired. Eva offers some advice to other women about entering these awards. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: It’s free […]
Sue Grogan, Director of Joined Up Working recently joined us at an EMWA Information & Networking event. Sue says “its women should step up the mark as women in business and make ourselves heard.” And EMWA is one way to do just. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: […]
Information Governance Manager, Sharleen Mitchell-Matheson, used one of her days off work to attend an East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) Information and Networking events in Nottingham. Sharleen says she when away inspired. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: It’s free to easy and free nominate. There are 14 categories […]
Karen Cureton is Founder of Cureton Consultant and Winner of the EMWA Outstanding Woman In Professional Services Award 2018. Karen recently spoke to Sandra Pollock, Founder of EMWA about the difference winning this award has made to her and to her business. Have you considered making a nomination for the EMWAs? Why not you raise […]
Login or create your account
- International Women’s Day – Uppingham First March 8, 2021
- Press Release: Women’s Awards Founder Receives OBE January 11, 2021
- 2020 Women’s Awards Winners October 20, 2020
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...