After listening to the EMWA Founder when she attended an EMWA Information and Networking event, Sue Gardners says she had a change of mind about entering awards. What are your thoughts about entering the East Midlands Women’s Awards? Maybe you know someone who deserved to receive recognition for their contribution to society or business. These […]
Tag Archives | #glyniswrightlawyers
Giving Women Recognition
Eva Dalgety came along to an EMWA Information & Networking event on the invitation from a friend. She didn’t know anything about the Awards but she left the event inspired. Eva offers some advice to other women about entering these awards. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: It’s free […]
Step Up To The Mark With EMWA
Sue Grogan, Director of Joined Up Working recently joined us at an EMWA Information & Networking event. Sue says “its women should step up the mark as women in business and make ourselves heard.” And EMWA is one way to do just. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: […]
Inspired by EMWA
Information Governance Manager, Sharleen Mitchell-Matheson, used one of her days off work to attend an East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) Information and Networking events in Nottingham. Sharleen says she when away inspired. To find out more about the East Midlands Women’s Awards just visit: It’s free to easy and free nominate. There are 14 categories […]
Karen Cureton Talks about EMWA
Karen Cureton is Founder of Cureton Consultant and Winner of the EMWA Outstanding Woman In Professional Services Award 2018. Karen recently spoke to Sandra Pollock, Founder of EMWA about the difference winning this award has made to her and to her business. Have you considered making a nomination for the EMWAs? Why not you raise […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 7 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 4 years, 1 month ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 4 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.