The East Midlands Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2017 was Glynis Wright. Two years later her company is the Headline Sponsor of the EMWA 2019. Glynis Wright took some time out to speak with EMWA Founder Sandra Pollock about her experience of the Awards and why she decided to sponsor them this year. To […]
Tag Archives | @GWFamilyLawyers
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
#eastmidlandswomensawards #EMWA #EMWA2018 #emwa2019 #emwaheadlinesponsor2019 #Eva Dalgety #glyniswright #glyniswrightfamilysolicitors #glyniswrightlawyers #Karen Cureton #Sue Grogan #Susan Gardner @GWFamilyLawyers business Charity coaching Derby Diversity Management East Midlands Feature featured Female Managers Finds homepage Horizon Induction Join Leicester Mentoring Networking Nottingham online business Opportunities Personal development Reports Social businesses Star Mentor Strategy The Women's Awards Third Sector Voluntary Sector WiM WiM London women Womens groups
Recent Member Activity
Viewing 1 - 3 of 10 items