There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
Tag Archives | Induction
Pictures from our Horizons Induction Day in Leicester
By Sandra Pollock on November 5, 2011 in Mentoring, Regions, Uncategorized
There were 28 people in attendance at our induction day to launch the pilot for our programme. We were able to squeeze in 12 pairs (Mentors/Mentees) having originally agreed on a pilot of 10 pairs. Attendees came from far and wide bringing with them a mix of skills, talents, knowledge and career levels. All have a keen interest in […]
Login or create your account
- How to Develop Your Business Through Innovative Remote Work Solutions November 8, 2022
- SHINE Magazine Issue 2 December 21, 2021
- Prep for the Holidays: Boost Your Business Through the Season December 20, 2021
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
#eastmidlandswomensawards #EMWA #EMWA2018 #emwa2019 #emwaheadlinesponsor2019 #Eva Dalgety #glyniswright #glyniswrightfamilysolicitors #glyniswrightlawyers #Karen Cureton #Sue Grogan #Susan Gardner @GWFamilyLawyers business Charity coaching Derby Diversity Management East Midlands Feature featured Female Managers Finds homepage Horizon Induction Join Leicester Mentoring Networking Nottingham online business Opportunities Personal development Reports Social businesses Star Mentor Strategy The Women's Awards Third Sector Voluntary Sector WiM WiM London women Womens groups
Recent Member Activity
Claire joined the group Women In Management East Midlands 3 years, 4 months ago
Admin Team added the event An Evening With Sandra Pollock 3 years, 11 months ago
Admin Team added the event Time For You, Time For Change -Three 3 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for joining.
Please let us know if you there if we can help or support you in any way.
Please note that we’re a voluntary organisation. This may mean that at times the response can be a little slow.