A short snippet to get you thinking about your leadership and it’s effectiveness. We were invited to an event to discuss “Secrets of the Global Best” How Conscious Companies are Outperforming all the Rest. Details on the event can be found through the link below. We found this short video thought provoking, so decided to share […]
Tag Archives | Personal development
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
There were 28 people in attendance at our induction day to launch the pilot for our programme. We were able to squeeze in 12 pairs (Mentors/Mentees) having originally agreed on a pilot of 10 pairs. Attendees came from far and wide bringing with them a mix of skills, talents, knowledge and career levels. All have a keen interest in […]
Login or create your account
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- A Taste of EMWA 2019 November 2, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...