Tag Archives | women
The report by the Women’s Business Council (WBC) makes for very good and at times stark reading. Entitled ‘Maximising women’s contribution to future economic growth’ and published in July 2013 this reports makes the case for businesses and the UK government to take greater steps to support and increase the opportunities for women to make an even […]
Login or create your account
- Check out our events June 21, 2018
- Get Your EMWA Gala Awards Tickets May 23, 2018
- DATA PRIVACY NOTICE May 23, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Hi there everyone. Thank you to the leadership team accepting my request to join this incredible community. I am looking forward to connecting with like minded leaders. I am a Nutrition & Fitness Coach based in Nottingham. I specialise in helping busy professional women to boost their nutritional, health & fitness habits one day at a time. Please…[Read more]