WINNER of the East Midlands Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2018 is Professor Rachel Thomson Professor Thomson is an international researcher and Professor of Materials Engineering at Loughborough University. Professor Thomson has recently become the first female Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering. http://www.lboro.ac.uk/news-events/news/2018/september/rachel-thomson-elected-fellow-of-raeng/https://www.raeng.org.uk/news/news-releases/2018/september/50-engineering-leaders-become-fellows-of-the-royal Professor Thomson also won the Outstanding Women in STEM Award 2018. […]
Tag Archives | Womens groups
The East Midlands’ most inspirational women have been celebrated in a glittering awards dinner in Leicester, held at the city’s St Martin’s House with special guests including Her Majesty’s Lord Lieutenant of Leicestershire, Michael Kapur, Esq OBE. The East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA) – now in its second year – recognizes and celebrates women from […]
Hear what our Mentors and Mentees think about the Horizon Programme. On this page you will find: Video clips with feedback from our pilot programme Slideshow photo compilations If you would like to comment on your experience of the programme either by providing us with: a video clip or completing our programme evaluation form […]
Welcome to the London Region’s area on our website. This is a specific area where all WiM London members can link up, ask questions, sharing information. Come on, get involved. Make London shine.
Login or create your account
- Inspirational Women EMWA Networking August 22, 2019
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...