As a working professional, you’ll see yourself travelling to your office or various offices of a day. It’s shocking to find that crime rates during the daytime are on the rise, and criminals are getting bolder by the minute. We now live in an era where we don’t even feel safe walking the streets, let […]
Tag Archives | womens safety
Login or create your account
- Press Release: EAST MIDLANDS WOMENS AWARDS -NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN WITH TWO NEW CATEGORIES February 15, 2019
- Headline Sponsor 2019 February 10, 2019
- Winners and Finalist in Colour, the EMWA 2018 October 7, 2018
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
Recent Member Activity
Just a little reminder of a couple things:
1. You can apply to write articles for the site or post your thoughts, findings on the site, as long and it’s not spam, abusive or offensive in any way.
2. Any articles that are found to be offensive will be removed and frequent of offenders banned. I’m we will not be called upon to do…[Read more]