I am carrying out a project on gender inequality in the workplace. I was wondering if you would want to partake in my primary research.
My research question is: What can leaders do to challenge discrimination against women in the corporate sector in the UK?
In order to conduct some primary research I have included some interview questions which will allow me to get a greater insight on the issue from people who are familiar with the topic.
Your response will be greatly appreciated!
- 1. How do you think the glass ceiling in the corporate sector can be challenged?
- 2. How do you think gender discrimination can be tackled in the corporate sector?
- 3. What actions do you think leaders should take to tackle the issue of the glass ceiling in the workplace?
- 4. What kind of change is needed?
- 5. Which leaders do you think can influence this change? Leaders can be an individual, organisations or groups
- 6. What challenges/barriers do you think these leaders will face?
If you would prefer a face-to-face interview or a telephone interview please let me know. You can message me via this website.
Attached is a consent form and some information on the project.
I look forward to hearing from you!
If you would like to download a copy of the questionnaires you may do so via this link.