Over the next one and half years I will be joining other Commissioners to answer this question. My role will involve travelling across the UK and asking questions and exploring how stakeholders such as tenants, the government, local authorities, private companies and not for profit organisations can work together to develop something bigger and better than the sum of their parts. As this project is being led by the National Housing Federation you will not be surprised to learn that we are particularly interested in the role that housing associations can play given the current economic climate. It will be a pleasure to draw upon my own experience as a Non Executive Director on a Housing Association and as a former Senior Manager in a regeneration company and look forward to playing my part in helping to answer this complex question.https://greatplaces.housing.org.uk/
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Login or create your account
- An Evening With Sandra Pollock May 1, 2019
- Nominate Someone Today, Says Glynis Wright April 30, 2019
- A Change of Mind April 20, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...
#eastmidlandswomensawards #EMWA #EMWA2018 #emwa2019 #emwaheadlinesponsor2019 #glyniswright #glyniswrightfamilysolicitors #glyniswrightlawyers burglary business coaching crime Derby East Midlands equality Feature featured Female Managers Finds homepage Horizon Induction Join keeping safe Leicester Mentees Mentor Mentoring Mentors Networking Nottingham online business Patron Personal development Reports safety Star Mentor Surveys theft WiM WiM Award WIM Leicester WiM London women Womens groups