Those of you who were around last year will remember the WiM/CMI first joint event with keynote speaker Cherry Blair.
Well we are pleased to announce the second WiM / CMI joint event will be taking place on the evening of the 9th October 2013.
This year we have a number of excellent speakers including:
- Valerie Dias – Chief Risk Officer, Visa Europe
- Dame Carol Black DBE CCMI – National Director for Health and Work, Department for Work & Pensions
Introduction from Panel Speakers on
The importance of getting Women into the Talent Pipeline. What in your view are the two biggest challenges and the biggest enabler?
- Kathryn Parsons - Co-Founder, Decoded
- Fleur Bothwick OBE - Director of Diversity and Inclusiveness, Ernst and Young
- Professor Susan Vinnecombe OBE – Cranfield School of Management, Women on Boards
For more information and to book your place use this link to the CMI website http://www.managers.org.uk/events/wim-national-event-2013
See you all there.