Why values-driven organisations struggle with diversity management? Rachel Gnagniko, Third Sector Diversity Management Strategy Consultant I 6 November 2019 Demographics of voluntary sector employees show a sector 67% Female, 91% White and 44% Lower managerial level. The third sector is the leader in values-driven businesses and social change matters. However, paradoxically it is still lagging behind in terms of […]
Claire Twells shares her initial response after finding out that she was chosen as Outstanding Female Executive 2019. Claire went on to win the overall Inspirational Female Leader of the Year 2019.
It’s great to share the post-event trailer with you from this year’s East Midlands Women’s Awards 2019. Click on the image to view. Keep checking back here on or our YouTube channel for more videos are to follow.
On Friday 11th October, women from the East Midlands were celebrated at the East Midlands Women’s Awards. The prestigious East Midlands Women’s Awards (EMWA), which is now in its third year, was held at Nottingham’s stunning Colwick Hall and hosted by BBC Radio Leicester presenters Rupal Rajani and Dave Andrews, with special guest the Lord […]
You’re invited to join us for our last EMWA networking event, before our annual gala dinner and awards presentation. We’re bringing together many of the previous EMWA Winners (the EMWA Alumni) on Friday 6th September 2019 at the Queen Victoria Arts Club, 41 Rutland Street, Leicester, LE1 1RE. Join us from 12:30 to 2:30pm for […]
Multi Award Winning Executive Leadership & People Development Specialist Sandra Pollock invites you to join her for an evening of inspiration and insight. Known for her wisdom and business acumen, Sandra Pollock uses her pioneering, innovative and creative thinking to generate success for herself and her clients. Sandra describes herself as a change agent. So, this session […]
Login or create your account
- Diversity Management Strategy In The Third Sector November 6, 2019
- Winner’s Initial Response – Claire Twells November 4, 2019
- A Taste of EMWA 2019 November 2, 2019
- Welcome to the East Midlands Region August 4, 2011
- A Different Perspective and Approach September 3, 2011
- Need Help with Your Business? – A Growth Accelerator Coach Can Help February 3, 2015
- jacquihogan: I'm also qualified and experienced as a Growth Ac...
- jacquihogan: PS. Don't forget too that not all women have fami...
- jacquihogan: I confess I winced a little at the cleaning analog...